29.1.10

two

This is a collection of the random interesting things I find on the net compiled into one post on a weekly basis. You'll probably have to click on the pictures to see them whole because the frame is a little small. Enjoy.

 

What's most amazing about this is that this guy had absolutely nothing poignant to say, he just fucking did it because he felt like it. Dude's my hero, even if it is ultra creepy.



I found this absolutely fascinating. What else can be considered exciting for this guy now? I mean, he fucking skydives from space... backwards.



Doggy lives without a body. Enough said.



A bunch of hardcore kids in Atlanta letting loose and having fun without taking themselves too seriously. It's a breath of fresh air and really cheers me up when I'm bummed out.

 

I love this.


....and just because.

No comments: